Friday, June 29, 2012

Healthy Feet

So on Monday I started this foot remedy that I found on Pinterest. Had I followed through all 5 days, my feet would be awesome smooth right now. I only did it for three days though but my feet look 70% better than they did. It's very simple to do but you just have to have the time to do it.


Here's what you need:

Warm water
1/2 cup Epson Salt
Firm Tooth Brush
Nail File
Vitamin E Oil (make sure that it is the oil, not cream)
Socks

Step 1: Fill a bucket or the tub with warm water and 1/2 cup of Epson Salt. ( Make sure the Epson salt is dissolved before you soak your feet.
Step 2: Soak your feet in the warm water for 30 min.
Step 3: Pat feet dry and rub effected area with tooth brush. You only need to do this for a short time to get the dry skin off.
Step 4: Rise feet and pat dry. Then use nail file on affected areas until everything is smooth.
Step 5: Rub Oil onto feet and then cover with socks.

Do this for 5 consecutive days for best results. After 5 days, make sure you keep your feet moisturized with lotion.

It really does work or I wouldn't post it. I'm going to try again next week to do it for all 5 days since I'll have more free time. If you've known me for a long time, you know my feet are REALLY cracked and dried around my heel area, so for this to work was amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment